|Join the industry’s leading C-level professionals next week at Betting on Sports Europe – Digital, for two full days (21-22 October) of quality, in-depth conference content covering the most relevant and topical issues in the European sports betting industry.
You will have the opportunity not only to learn from and interact with the foremost operator senior executives, but also to network, make new connections across European markets, and do business during the virtual conference & exhibition. Please click here for a look at the Attendee List.
Register for your free #BOSEDIGITAL pass by clicking HERE or on the button below.
|The virtual conference will see senior executives from operators and expert consultants address the key topics facing the industry, including:
- The role FIFA plays in policing and ensuring football is unsullied by outside influences and the methods that can be used to educate players, clubs and leagues to effectively prevent corruption before, during and after competitions
- What the future holds for betting in Europe this decade
- How suppliers can provide a multi-jurisdictional product with restrictions becoming tighter and whether they need to monitor their operator customers to safeguard licences
- How operators and football clubs can co-operate in the event future sponsorship deals are outlawed
- The key to successfully diversifying a product portfolio into a multitude of potential revenue streams
- The future of the markets in the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden and Germany
|Register today and get access to all the above for FREE!
Simply click here or on the button below to register now.
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom