|The Leadership in Betting track will kick off the SBC Digital Summit on Monday 27 April with a big bang! The track will focus on how the sports betting industry can respond to the challenges raised by the COVID-19 pandemic.
An impressive roster filled with many of the industry’s highest-profile CEO’s will share their insights and expertise on how operators can bounce back when the crisis eases.
Some of the key topics on the track include:
- Operator strategy: How to ensure business continuity?
- Sports betting without sports: How to entertain customers, new trends
- Omnichannel 2.0: The challenges and solutions for retail bookmakers
- A breakthrough? Esports successes and pitfalls
- The LatAm view: Challenges and opportunities for LatAm operators
|Enjoy five days of content and networking for only €95 / $105 per pass or make the most of some very attractive discounts available on company passes, with group bookings available from as little as €10 / $11 per delegate.
|Sports Betting Community Ltd, Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, Putney, London SW6 3JD, United Kingdom